The beauty of a Blog is that the owner can solicit feedback from visitors.
Of course, I could turn to the marketers for advice and study the automated gizmos designed to report statistics. But I'm not writing for machines or for my own gratification. I value your opinion.
Please share your thoughts in the comments below. There is no right or wrong….No trick questions. This is not a test, so you won't be graded. Please free to answer just one or all of the questions here..
1. How many websites to you generally visit in a day?
2. How important are the colors on a website? Do you prefer lots of strong colors? How important are pictures to you?
3. Do you prefer 2-3 columns of texts and multiple boxes with different topics all on the front page? or a simple uncluttered "bloggy" look?
4. What, specifically, compels you to come to this Blog? What specific topics or discussions are you most interested in?
5. What were you looking for when you came to this site? Did you find it?
6. If you could change anything about your experience here, what would it be?
Thank you for participating in this discussion.